Reaching, Growing, Equipping and Empowering Survey
This is a first for the Sunday Drive – I am asking those who can to take a few moments to respond to five questions that will help me further shape the JourneyOn Discipleship Strategy. We will collate responses with those of the Discipleship Staff to help us gain insight into our understanding of discipleship and spiritual formation.
Even if you don’t have the time to answer every question, please respond to those you can as any and all responses will be helpful to the overall project.
Sincere thanks for your help.
From Reaching to Growing
- What does it mean to be a disciple of Jesus?
- What does it look like when the personality and deeds of Jesus naturally flow out of people where they live, work and play?
- How do we help those we love and those we lead understand their need for personal spiritual growth?
From Informing to Equipping and Empowering
- What are the most effective ways to make disciples?
- How do we elevate and affect change that moves people from cognitive (head), to affective (heart) to psychomotor (hands) outcomes or how do we help people discover and embrace their yes, their next, and/or their place of service in MTI?
On journey toward Him,